On the morning of February 12th, guest readers visited classrooms at Batcheller and Pearson Schools as part of the 29th Annual Read Aloud Day sponsored by the Northwest Chamber of Commerce, The Draper Fund, and the Y Literacy Volunteers. Books were chosen by area Reading Teachers, Librarians, and Language Arts Consultants. We were excited to have community members visit our schools to help promote literacy in our classrooms.
Students and families painted pumpkins as part of our Family Paint Night
Special Person and Grandparents spend time with their special person at our schools
- Hinsdale Drop-Off Information
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Pearson School
- Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Pre-School Screening Program
- Preschool Universal Intake Form (opens in new window)
- School & Community Services
- School Readiness Program
- Staff Directory
- Student Handbook
- Supply List
- Winchester Kindergarten Transition
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.